forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 4844  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Fri Apr 20, 2001  7:05 pm
Subject:  Re: Flat Hand: 20 Palm Facings

SignWriting List
April 20, 2001

Hello Everyone, and James!
I have not changed any symbols...really!

I know you have mis-understood, so please do not shoot yourself!! smile...

Please tell me which symbol you mean...and I promise I will help you!

I simply have added some symbols, but I have not taken any away - so
you are safe!

Val ;-)

PS. Congratulations on your wonderful work!