forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 4861  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  SignNet-MCT-PUCRS
Date:  Tue Apr 24, 2001  3:07 pm
Subject:  Colombia and Brazil

Hola, Héctor y Margarita !
I'm Cris from Brazil, a sign language interpreter too. Working in the
SignNet Project
A time ago I've found the home page from ENASCOL, it's so hard to find a
South American web pages and I'd appreciate if you have any addresses to
send me.
We'll be glad to exchange ideas with you, our e-mail
Unfortunately my research scholarship will end this 30th April and I'll be
out in May, but probably returning in June to go on with the research (I
hope), anyway I'll study by myself and will send my doubts with my private
e-mail () .
So...Colombian friends, feel free to e-mail us !
Best regards...
SignNet - Brazil

  Message 4861  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index