forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 4864  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Wed Apr 25, 2001  3:38 pm
Subject:  Hello Everyone! ;-)

SignWriting List
April 25, 2001

Dear SignWriting List Members ;-)

I hope you are all well and happy!

Right now, I am preparing SignWriter 4.4 Upgrade floppy disks for a
list of registered SignWriter 4.3 users, who do not have the ability
to download the Upgrade from the web. Either their computers cannot
de-compress the files, or they do not know how to download.

And I purchased my first CD-burner machine, hoping to place all the
Upgrade files on a CD for people, only to find that the machine I
purchased has a faulty power supply and doesn't even turn on - ha! So
that will have to wait...

And meanwhile people cannot wait for their upgrade....So I am making
floppy disks today - ha!

Please forgive my delay in responding to all of your wonderful
messages...I will be back soon!

By the way, if there are other registered SignWriter 4.3 users who
wish to upgrade to SW4.4, please write to me and we can make
arrangements...
--

Val ;->