forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 4865  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Thu Apr 26, 2001  2:08 pm
Subject:  Re: Many Thanks!!!!!

SignWriting List
April 26, 2001

Nice to hear from you again, Nancy! Thank you for your message below.

And thanks to Cecilia too, for traveling to Las Cruces to see you.

I know it isn't easy for you...or for any teacher, for that matter.
Schools become stubbornly fixed to the curriculum they have used over
many years, and to change is hard. So it takes a pioneering spirit,
which I suspect you have ;-)

And please tell Karen that if her classroom needs donated materials,
she can write to me, and we can make arrangements.

And if you need anything more, Nancy, or have questions, don't
hesitate to write to the List...we are here for you...

Val ;-)