forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 4869  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Stefan Woehrmann2
Date:  Thu Apr 26, 2001  9:12 pm
Subject:  First German GebaerdenSchrift-workshop

Dear friends,

just want to share with you that we have had a wonderfull time.

We started on Friday 6 pm till  9 pm
and continued on Saturday and Sunday from 9 am till 5 pm

In the end all the participants were able to read and understand/analyze the GebaerdenSchrift - text on my homepage "Der Loewe und die Maus!"

Of course - the Deaf "students" understood very quickly what we are talking about. Already the second day they started to discuss the signs instead of discussing the spelling - ha - So they were able to read the movement but would prefer here and there a different sign in order to express the idea. I think that this is great.

They also started to develop some ideas on their own how to write some movements ...

They were so motivated and gratefull - I'm very happy that everything went so well.

I posted some fotos from our workshop and I guess the one or other of you might be interested to get an impression ...

https://www.gebaerdenschrift.de/documents/vhs-workshop1/vhs_01.htm

All the very best to all of you -

Stefan ;-)

Writing SL is possible now !

Attachment
im_computerraum3.jpg
Type: image/jpeg

4881 Re: First German GebaerdenSchrift-workshop Valerie Sutton Sun  4/29/2001
4887 greek fingerspelling Themis Karaminis Mon  4/30/2001

  Message 4869  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index