forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 4873  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Nancy Cole
Date:  Thu Apr 26, 2001  11:01 pm
Subject:  Re: Many Thanks!!!!!

Since Cecilia left things are on the roll!!  It really was nice to see Donny
teach another teacher about signwriting!   I'm going to try and introduce it
during our Literacy Conference on May 1st.  Wish me luck!!  I sure wish we
could get the printer to work, but the kids seem to enjoy writing it.
Cecilia should see our word wall now!!!!

Anyways, thanks again for all of the help!

Smile
Nancy Cole
  Message 4873  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index