forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 4882  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Stefan Woehrmann2
Date:  Sun Apr 29, 2001  11:18 am
Subject:  orientation of head and shoulders

Hi Valerie,

Thank you very much for your comments on our roleplaying. We started with a
very difficult one and thanks to your comments we learned much in doing so

The idea of this roleplay is to demonstrate for SL - learners how deaf
people describe locations - just moving their shoulders and pointing at
different locations ... index-finger ...

I looked at the different symbols for head and shoulder orientation - and I
guess that I still need some additional comments on that .

Did you realize that these symbols show up very very seldom in all our SW
literature ? Perhaps other people would like to learn more about this too in
order to use these symbols with more knowledge ??

Nevertheless I wrote another gif which shows the whole scene once again -

Hope you enjoy it and along with my "translation" underneath we should be
able to discuss it without too many problems - eh ??

All the very best
Stefan ;-)