forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 4894  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Henk Pel
Date:  Tue May 1, 2001  6:19 pm
Subject:  photos

It was a joy looking at your photos of your workshop Stefan. You can since
from the pictures, that it must have been fun. If something like this could
happen in Canada, I will be the first one to attend.

Would there ever be a possibility Valerie, for a workshop in Canada? I would
know a good spot, if it was held during the summer.....here in Gore Bay.
Combine it with a summer holyday. I am sure we could billeted the
participants. We are right on the North shore of Lake Huron. Boating,
swimming,, tennis..golf..walking..and friendly merchants to welcome you all.
I am just dreaming!!!!

I have followed your discussion with Stefan's "role play" Valerie. A very
good learning experience for me!!!

Tini.

  Replies Author Date
4895 SignWriting Seminars ;-) Valerie Sutton Wed  5/2/2001

  Message 4894  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index