forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 4899  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  cmf
Date:  Thu May 3, 2001  11:19 pm
Subject:  Re: rer: fifth graders

Tini and ' SignWriting friends',

Thanks for your SW messages. I will make sure our students read everyone of
them. I forwarded your SW messages to some of our classroom teachers via
email. Even though your SW sessions have been completed for this year maybe
we could still try and get some replies to you before school is out for the
summer. If not, I'm sure we could do this email correspondence using SW next
year....why not?
Thanks Tini.

Cecilia Flood and ' SignWriting friends'

  Replies Author Date
4900 Re: rer: fifth graders Valerie Sutton Fri  5/4/2001
4903 Re: rer: fifth graders Henk Pel Fri  5/4/2001

  Message 4899  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index