forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 4901  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Henk Pel
Date:  Fri May 4, 2001  1:51 pm
Subject:  Re: rer. fifth graders

Valerie wrote:
May I post your student's Sign Writing on our Canada Web Page, on the
SignWriting site?

I am so glad Valerie, you like the work of the children. We are only getting
together once a week. We have great fun and often they come up with their
own ideas.We all have a lot to learn yet but it will come eventually.

Yes, thank you for posting it on the Canada Web Page. Wait till the children
hear this. I will phone them tonight. It will certainly give them a boost to
learn more.

Now, about my dream. What need to be done to get a Sign Writers workshop
going here in Canada?
1- to ask for instructors....anywone interrested?
2- cost involved and a place to hold it
3- publicity!!!!!!

What else Valerie? I am looking at about two years to organize it, don't you
think?

All of you, have a good day!!

Tini.

  Replies Author Date
4986 Canadian SignWriting Seminar? ;-) Valerie Sutton Sat  5/19/2001
4995 Re: Canadian SignWriting Seminar? ;-) Charles Butler Mon  5/21/2001

  Message 4901  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index