forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 4905  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  cmf
Date:  Fri May 4, 2001  11:49 pm
Subject:  Re: Youg SW learners correspond

Tini,

OK...so whatever responses I do receive from our APS students I'll forward
them to you and you can save them until your little group gets together
again in Sept...learning is fun, yes! I posted their messages in one of our
school hallways so that others in our school community can see that we are
connecting with 'friends' in Cananda!

Cecilia