forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 4906  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  PATSY VAN ANDEL
Date:  Sat May 5, 2001  6:56 pm

I finally found a sign language course. There's one being held here in Apeldoorn (if there are enough participants). It won't start until September, but at least I can finally get started with a course. In the meantime, I can order a CD rom that will help familiarize me with it.

I still read all the messages, but since I don't know sign language, I can't really say anything. I'll keep reading them, anyway. Maybe I can be useful once I learn a bit of the language.

Patsy
  Message 4906  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index