forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 4923  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Mon May 7, 2001  5:38 pm
Subject:  What's happening in Val's office? ;-)

SignWriting List
May 7, 2001

Hmmmm....What AM I doing anyway? (grin)

Gosh...I am juggling 6 jobs right now....I do an hour on one job, and
then jump to the next! Here is what is on my schedule....

1. New SignWriting lessons on the web
2. New posting about Albuquerque & Las Cruces
3. New posting about Spain
4. New lessons for SignWriter 4.4 Dictionary work
5. Developing the SignWriting Online Dictionary Database in FileMaker
6. Updating SW4.3 users to become SW4.4 users
7. tons of mail and bills - ha!

I feel blessed by the SignWriting List. You all inspire me to keep
working - Thank you, everyone, for your friendship and continued
interest.

And I hope that I can, in turn, inspire all of you, and give you the
support you need to try a new idea...

Here where I live, in San Diego, it is sunny and warm today. There
are wild rabbits with little white tails hopping around in my flower
garden. I can see them while I type this message!

Val ;->

  Message 4923  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index