forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 4924  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Mon May 7, 2001  8:02 pm
Subject:  Re: SignWriting and Deaf culture

Denise Larkin wrote:
>Unofficially we are going to be conducting an International Deaf Conference
>here in December. I have unoffically been asked to present SignWriting.

SignWriting List
May 7, 2001

Hello Denise -
So many wonderful messages distracted me, and I realize now that I
did not discuss the Deaf conference with you...That sounds very
exciting...Can you tell us more about it? What are the exact dates,
who can attend? what kind of presentation are you thinking of?

If you need videotapes for the conference, or literature to handout,
I will be happy to provide the materials for you...

Keep asking your questions - we enjoy them!!
--

Val ;->