forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 4930  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Denny Lancaster
Date:  Mon May 7, 2001  10:28 pm
Subject:  Blind Boys Of Alabama

Thought our list may enjoy the gospel sining
of the group "Blind Boys of Alabama" who
will be on the Dave Letterman show tonight
in our area.

I have heard them in several recording
and practice sessions after delivering
assistive computers in the Talledega,
Alabama area. Their joyous pure
sound will bring you to gates of
heaven.

Denny Lancaster

--
Denny Lancaster
"May the force be with you, for the truth is out there!"

Founding Member, Volunteer Your PC, cancer-survivor.org team
https://www.cancer-survivor.org/donations/pclinking.html

Our Home Page-Lancasters Laughing Place
https://www.geocities.com/denny99

TSF Spirit D'Wild West Style
https://www.geocities.com/denny99/sitefights.htm
Vote:
https://www.thesitefights.com/wombat/ts/gateway.pl?member=2087
Join Vote List:
https://www.listbot.com/cgi-bin/subscriber?Act=subscribe_home&list_id=faeriekeepe\

Talking Hands Award Section-Teaching Excellence
https://www.geocities.com/denny99/talking.htm

True Believers Section-Child like faith
https://www.geocities.com/denny99/true.htm

Heartland Community Leader Help Section
https://www.geocities.com/denny99/communit.htm
CL Class date 3/9/99

True Believers Web Ring-The Alpha and Omega
https://www.geocities.com/Athens/Rhodes/4361/

Build It Accessable-They Will Come and Learn
disABILITY Compliance Alliance (DCA)
https://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Stream/1005/
https://www.cast.org/bobby/
https://cmos-eng.rehab.uiuc.edu/what/index.html
https://aware.hwg.org/
https://validator.w3.org/

  Replies Author Date
4934 Re: Blind Boys Of Alabama Kandi Apple Tue  5/8/2001

  Message 4930  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index