forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 4937  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Tue May 8, 2001  8:21 pm
Subject:  Re: SignWriting and Deaf culture

Nancy Cole wrote:
>I never had any problems with incorporating Deaf Culture into SW.
>When you use ASL that is a very important part of Deaf Culture. SW
>can be used with any books. My husband and I are changing whatever
>books we can get ahold of
>into SW.

SignWriting List
May 8, 2001

Hello Nancy and Richard!

Thank you for your positive messages, and all the work you are doing.
Do you have any literature you could share with us? If not, that is
OK too...but anything you want posted on the web, can be posted when
you feel ready...

What are the titles of some of your stories?

Do you have contact with Mexican Sign Language at all? smile...
--

Val ;->