forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 4943  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Fri May 11, 2001  3:50 pm
Subject:  ColumnMaker Help Document Posted

May 11, 2001

Dear SignWriting List!

I have been preparing new instruction documents...teaching the
SignWriter Computer Program...and as always, it has taken a little
longer than expected....

But good news, I just posted our tenth Help document. You can download it now:

ColumnMaker: Convert SignWriter Files To Vertical Columns
https://www.SignWriting.org/acrobat/software/SW44-10-ColumnMaker.pdf

What is ColumnMaker? It is a tiny "add-on" program, that coordinates
with SignWriter 4.4. When people purchase the complete SignWriter
package, they receive ColumnMaker, plus printed instruction.

In the old days, ColumnMaker was not included in the Shareware
version. But now it is. So Shareware users need this documentation,
to be able to use ColumnMaker....

To view or download all SignWriter Help documents, go to:

SignWriter Help Documents
https://www.SignWriting.org/forums/software/sw44/sw44less/download.html

(These documents are in Acrobat, so you will need Acrobat Reader to
view them. If anyone needs technical help, don't hestitate to ask me
for help...New technology can be overwhelming for everyone at
times...but learning to use Acrobat Reader will be a blessing for you
;-)
--

Val ;->

To manage your SW List email,
send Commands to:

COMMANDS
for No Mail: SET SW-L NOMAIL
for Digest Mail: SET SW-L DIGEST
for Regular Mail: SET SW-L MAIL
for Member List: REVIEW SW-L by NAME
to Leave SW List: SIGNOFF SW-L
to Join SW List: SUB SW-L firstname lastname

  Message 4943  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index