forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 4946  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Sat May 12, 2001  2:35 pm
Subject:  Re: SignWriting and Deaf culture

On 5/9/01, Nancy Cole wrote:
>Now, that we have the stories almost finished, how do I post them on the
>signwriting library?

SignWriting List
May 12, 2001

Hello Nancy and Richard!

Thank you for your messages and for your contribution to SW
literature. I am really touched by your feedback, and glad to know
that SignWriting is benefiting your students.

How to post new literature?

Send the documents either to me privately, or to the SignWriting
List. Then I prepare the new documents for the web and post them....

So my questions are...

1. How have you prepared your documents?

2. Are they .SGN files, typed with the SignWriter Computer Program?
If yes, then send us the .SGN files as attached files to an email
message.

3. Are you using illustrations? If yes, are the illustrations
copyright free? Do we have permission to use them?

4. If you have placed your final documents in other software like
MicroSoft Word, that is fine too....just send me the Word document....

Thanks again, everyone, for all your hard work on new literature - It
will be used for years to come....
--

Val ;->

To manage your SW List email,
send Commands to:

COMMANDS
for No Mail: SET SW-L NOMAIL
for Digest Mail: SET SW-L DIGEST
for Regular Mail: SET SW-L MAIL
for Member List: REVIEW SW-L by NAME
to Leave SW List: SIGNOFF SW-L
to Join SW List: SUB SW-L firstname lastname

  Message 4946  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index