forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 4947  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Sat May 12, 2001  2:50 pm
Subject:  A Special Thank You to Kate Dalton Lee....

On Sun, 6 May 2001, Kate Dalton-Lee wrote:
>I have to tell you that SW has really made a difference in the way
>the students approach writing. I want to share with you two distinct
>experiences that I observed in my classroom this year. Every day I
>celebrate their victories but when they realize their
>achievement...that is a true victory....

SignWriting List
May 12, 2001

Thank you soooo much, Kate, for sharing your SignWriting experiences
with us. I am glad to know that your students are stimulated to
express themselves...there are times that I have to pinch myself, to
realize that students are truly SignWriting literate!

I am writing to give you a second big THANK YOU, for mailing me your
student's posters, typed in SignWriting...And then the photos of the
students placed on each poster...that is WONDERFUL ;-))

I need a large scanner to get those posters into the computer, and I
hope to do that in time...

Please tell your students for me, how happy I am to have their
posters right here in my office. I have placed them around my office
so I can look at them while I answer messages from the SignWriting
List!
--

Val ;->

To manage your SW List email,
send Commands to:

COMMANDS
for No Mail: SET SW-L NOMAIL
for Digest Mail: SET SW-L DIGEST
for Regular Mail: SET SW-L MAIL
for Member List: REVIEW SW-L by NAME
to Leave SW List: SIGNOFF SW-L
to Join SW List: SUB SW-L firstname lastname

  Message 4947  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index