forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 4973  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Thu May 17, 2001  6:04 pm
Subject:  Three New Help Documents Posted...

SignWriting List
May 17, 2001

Dear SignWriting List Members ;-)

Because I have received an increase in questions regarding using
dictionaries in SignWriter 4.4, I felt it necessary to develop more
Help documents.

That is why I have been so silent lately...I have been working long
hours on dictionary documentation.

I am happy to announce that I just posted three new Help documents on
the web for download...The documents are similar to the postings I
sent to the List yesterday, but with some additional information.
They can be read with Acrobat reader. To download, click on the
highlighted urls below:

SW 4.4 - Document 11
Convert Dictionaries to SGN Documents
https://www.SignWriting.org/acrobat/software/SW44-11-Convert-Dict.pdf

SW 4.4 - Document 12
How To Select Signs in SignWriter 4.4
https://www.SignWriting.org/acrobat/software/SW44-12-Select-Signs.pdf

SW 4.4 - Document 13
How to Copy Signs, and How to Copy Signs Into the Dictionary
https://www.SignWriting.org/acrobat/software/SW44-13-Copy-Signs.pdf

Hope these files are helpful....

Val ;-)

  Message 4973  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index