forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 4976  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Fri May 18, 2001  4:56 am
Subject:  Re: SW 4.4 Instruction Directory

SignWriting List
May 17, 2001

Hello Stuart!
Nice to see you on the SignWriting List again ;-)

Your idea to use CDs is an excellent one (see below). It is also a
new idea for me...

How would people get the CD? Would they purchase them from me? That
means distribution costs...and costs for the user too...

On the other hand, this idea does sound excellent and I hope you and
others will teach me what to do...

Yes...Finally I have two CD burners. I am still learning the details
of how to use them. The two machines work differently, depending on
whether they are Mac or Windows. The Mac software is so easy, it is
like using a floppy drive. Certainly both are wonderful technology
that should be used more now...

And neither of my new Macs have floppy drives..only zip drives and cd
burners...what a new world!

Val ;-)