forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 4986  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Sat May 19, 2001  7:48 pm
Subject:  Canadian SignWriting Seminar? ;-)

On 5/4/01, Tini wrote:
>Now, about my dream. What need to be done to get a Sign Writers
>workshop going here in Canada? ...1. to ask for
>instructors....anyone interested?... 2. cost involved and a place to
>hold it... 3. publicity!!!!!! What else Valerie? I am looking at
>about two years to organize it, don't you think? Tini.

SignWriting List
May 19, 2001

Hello Everyone -

And thank you for this idea, Tini...

I think it would be great to hold a "SignWriting Seminar 2002" in Canada!

Or we could do it in San Diego....Either place would be fine...Would
you and Henk be able to travel to San Diego in July, 2002?

I used to travel a lot...In recent years, I have not. I cannot
promise I would be able to travel to Canada, but I could definitely
host the San Diego Seminar...

Any teachers interested in teaching SignWriting in Canada? Cecilia,
Lorraine, Kate, or Nancy Cole?...Or Stefan? or others? ;-)

Please write to tell us if you are interested...and also, if anyone
would want to attend?

Many thanks again, Tini, for offering to host a Canadian seminar....
--

Val ;->

To manage your SW List email:

for No Mail: SET SW-L NOMAIL
for Digest Mail: SET SW-L DIGEST
for Regular Mail: SET SW-L MAIL
for Member List: REVIEW SW-L by NAME
to Leave SW List: SIGNOFF SW-L
to Join SW List: SUB SW-L firstname lastname

  Replies Author Date
4995 Re: Canadian SignWriting Seminar? ;-) Charles Butler Mon  5/21/2001

  Message 4986  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index