forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 4989  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Sun May 20, 2001  5:54 pm
Subject:  Re: SW seminar

Tini Pel wrote:
>I would love to come to San Diego. When Henk showed me the message you wrote
>Valerie, he did not say much, just smiled. So I don't know yet if it ever be
>possible for us to drive to San Diego. We looked on the map..

SignWriting List
May 20, 2001

Thanks for this message, Tini ;-)

Driving from north-eastern Canada to San Diego (in the south-western
United States, on the border with Mexico)....that will be quite a
drive! Maybe you can fly? smile...

Sometimes others on the SW List have funding from their universities
or projects, to travel as a part of their work...but if you do not
have that funding, of course it is terribly expensive to travel!

Val ;-)

  Message 4989  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index