forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 4992  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Sun May 20, 2001  6:11 pm
Subject:  Re: SW seminar

On 5/20/01, Tini Pel wrote:
>End of August, or beginning Sept. will be best for us. I think if it is
>during that time Henk might be persuaded to go to San Diego. Or even
>beginning of May. I hope we hear from others, just to meet one an
>other and be able to share knowledge!!!!! Blessings!!! Tini

SignWriting List
May 20, 2001

I will leave all these arrangements to you now, but one last
thought...The reason I had suggested July was because here in the US,
teachers start teaching again at the end of August. Some even in the
middle of August. So last year we had to set the SW Seminar at a time
when the teachers were on vacation...at the every end of July, and
the beginning of August...

Good luck with setting up the SW Seminar! Keep us posted....

Val ;-)

  Message 4992  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index