forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 4994  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Nancy Cole
Date:  Sun May 20, 2001  7:09 pm
Subject:  Re: SW seminar

I would be happy to introduce SW to new teachers.  I just showed NMSD's  (New
Mexico School for the Deaf) Ron Stern, the new superintendent, about
Signwriting, but I really wish that the kids had shown him.  Not enough time
to do that, but I hope I got his mind working on it.  One of my students will
be transferring to Oregon School for the Deaf.  I will sign some materials
for him there, hopefully they will continue with it for his sake.  So, I only
have one student this year.  It was a very difficult decision to stay, but I
don't want to see this one student stop SW, and if I leave that will happen.
Anyways, a seminar in Albuquerque could be arranged, and I would be willing
to help.  I should be ready by 2002 ha!

Smile
Nancy Cole
  Message 4994  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index