forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 5002  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Charles Butler
Date:  Tue May 22, 2001  8:48 pm
Subject:  Re: ASL-Libras-English-Portuguese Dictionary

For those of you who asked, the captions will be changed to Portuguese/Libras, English/ASL on the files you see,

Then there will be an additional section with Libras/Portuguese compared to English/ASL,

a file with English/ASL to Libras/Portuguese and finally,

ASL/English to Portuguese/Libras.

I hope to have the final one in a format with ASL/Libras, Libras/ASL as well, with no spoken language.

  Valerie Sutton <Sutton@SIGNWRITING.ORG> wrote:

Charles Butler wrote:
>Attached are three files. They are the beginning of a 4-language
>dictionary comparing English/Portuguese/Libras/ASL.

SignWriting List
May 22, 2001

Hello Charles and Everyone!

Thank you for your pages of diagrams showing your work on the
ASL-Libras-English-Portuguese Dictionary...It is a great project you
have started, Charles!

Charles asked me for feedback, so in the next message I will do my best!

But first, for the SW List members who do not remember the posting
(smile), here is a sample of one page that Charles sent us: > ATTACHMENT part 2.1 application/applefile name=%asl-libras-dict-01.gif > ATTACHMENT part 2.2 image/gif name=asl-libras-dict-01.gif; x-mac-type=47494666; x-mac-creator=3842494D

  Replies Author Date
5004 Re: ASL-Libras-English-Portuguese Dictionary Valerie Sutton Tue  5/22/2001
5005 Re: ASL-Libras-English-Portuguese Dictionary Charles Butler Tue  5/22/2001

  Message 5002  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index