forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 5011  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Sun May 27, 2001  10:31 pm
Subject:  How to copy SW from a CD to a Hard Drive

SignWriting List
May 27, 2001

Hello Everyone, and Sandra!

Sandra wrote to tell me that she is having problems copying the SW
program from a CD to her hard drive.

Do not worry, Sandra. I will help you!

I am preparing a picture-lesson on the web now, teaching how to do
this with pictures.

It will help you...I will tell you soon when it is ready ;-)

Keep smiling...Computers can be frustrating for everyone. But soon it
will become easy.....

Val ;-)