forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 5013  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  William McGruder
Date:  Sun May 27, 2001  11:24 pm
Subject:  Re: QUESTION: Why write Sign Language?

In a message dated 5/27/2001 3:57:18 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
Sutton@SIGNWRITING.ORG writes:

Chip -
Your explanation below is excellent. I would like to place your
answer on the web, under our "Frequently-Asked Questions" section:

Questions & Answers About SignWriting
https://www.SignWriting.org/about/questions/questions.html

Do I have your permission to do that?....I can keep it anonymous if
you wish..It is rich with detail and well written...Thanks for that.

You have my permission to use that answer, and no need to be anonymous.
Thank you.
  Message 5013  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index