forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 5022  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Tue May 29, 2001  1:54 am
Subject:  Install Program for SignWriter

Trevor wrote:
>The only one I know about is InstallShield. It only runs on Windows (but
>all variants I believe). Even Microsoft seems to use it. As to where one
>gets a copy I don't know.

SignWriting List
May 28, 2001

Hi Trevor and Everyone!
Thanks for this message...This is good information. I did not know
the name "InstallShield", but once you gave it to me, I went up on
the web to Google, and typed in "InstallShield", and it took me to
their web site immediately.

InstallShield
https://www.installshield.com/

It is a program that makes it possible for people to download
SignWriter from the web in a much easier fashion. It will not only
download the software, but automatically install it as well, all with
only one click of the mouse.

Increasingly, we are having more people, who are beginners when it
comes to computers, want to try to use SignWriter anyway. They are
experts in Sign Language, but not computers. You can imagine how they
feel...the world of computers can seem so overwhelming at
times...Anything to make it easier will be a blessing!

So thanks again Trevor! I will investigate a little more and get back to you...
--

Val ;->