forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 5028  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Tue May 29, 2001  2:22 pm
Subject:  Re: ASL Story "Giricoccola" by Artist Ann Cunningham

SignWriting List
May 29, 2001

Dear SignWriting List:

There is a reason why I am telling you about Ann Cunningham's story
Giricoccola in ASL. Ann would like to have the ASL video transcribed
into SignWriting, and possibly include the SignWriting as a part of
the artistic display.

Ann wrote:
"I am very interested in finding out how I might go about getting the
fairy tale Giricoccola translated into SW. I do have a tape of my
friend signing the story in ASL now. I don't know if you know of any
one willing to take on such a project?"

Anyone want a transcription project? You would view the ASL video,
and transcribe it into SignWriting....Then we would send the
SignWriting to Ann, and hopefully she could enlarge it onto posters,
for the art display.

Anyone interested in participating?....Write to me or to Ann:

Ann Cunningham

Thank you, Ann, for this creative project!

And congratulations on your many art exhibits...

--

Val ;->