forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 5029  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Nancy Cole
Date:  Tue May 29, 2001  2:57 pm
Subject:  Re: ASL Story "Giricoccola" by Artist Ann Cunningham

That sounds like a lot of fun!  I seriously mean that!  Richard and I can do
that if you want.  We are getting the hang of it and almost finished with our
books!  I know you have been waiting so patiently!  School just finished and
I had a lot of stuff to put away!  It's amazing how much stuff a teacher
saves in just one year of school!

Oh, just wanted to let you know that I've suggested to Lorraine a Deaf pen
pal thing between her kids and mine.  I'm not sure if she is from Hodgin
Elementary School in Albuq, but two students from there sent my kids
signwriting letters!  They were so thrilled and had to show EVERYBODY (even
the janitor).  Anyways, I want to continue it.  Also, remember the teacher
that shares my classroom, that uses SEE?  Well, she wants me to teach her
signwriting AND to use it with her kids next year!

Anyways, I have all summer for this transcription things, so Richard and I
would be willing if it's okay with everyone.

Smile and have a great day:)
Nancy Cole

  Replies Author Date
5030 SignWriting Pen Pals in Classrooms Valerie Sutton Tue  5/29/2001
5031 Re: ASL Story "Giricoccola" by Artist Ann Cunning Valerie Sutton Tue  5/29/2001
5035 Re: ASL Story "Giricoccola" by Artist Ann Cunning Ann Cunningham Thu  5/31/2001
5043 Re: ASL Story "Giricoccola" by Artist Ann Cunning Valerie Sutton Sun  6/3/2001
5036 Re: ASL Story "Giricoccola" by Artist Ann Cunning Ann Cunningham Thu  5/31/2001
5037 Re: ASL Story "Giricoccola" by Artist Ann Cunning Nancy Cole Thu  5/31/2001

  Message 5029  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index