forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 5031  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Tue May 29, 2001  4:22 pm
Subject:  Re: ASL Story "Giricoccola" by Artist Ann Cunningham

Nancy Cole wrote:
>That sounds like a lot of fun! I seriously mean that! Richard and I can do
>that if you want. We are getting the hang of it and almost finished with our
>books! I know you have been waiting so patiently! School just finished and
>I had a lot of stuff to put away! It's amazing how much stuff a teacher
>saves in just one year of school!

SignWriting List
May 29, 2001

This is great, Nancy! Thanks for your quick response ;-)

I am sure Ann Cunningham will be pleased too. Write directly to Ann
about transcribing the story Giricoccola from video...maybe Ann can
send you the video:

Ann Cunningham

And then please keep us posted!!

This will be a wonderful addition to SignWriting literature....
--

Val ;->