forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 5044  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Sun Jun 3, 2001  3:21 pm
Subject:  Teacher Mohamed Mahmod in Saudi Arabia & Jordan

Mohamed Ismail Mahmod Abu Shaira wrote:
>My name is Mohamed Ismail Mahmod Abu Shaira, I am 30 years old, I am A
>Jordanian man work in KSA as a deaf children teacher at deaf children
>institute in beautiful, Small, hot City called Buridah .I am graduated
>in1996 from Jordan university, since that I work there.
>In Buridah there are 2 deaf student institutes .Its public name is Al amal
>schools (Al amal means Hope) one for boys the other for girls. Students here
>study all subjects like hearing students but it smaller than hearing
>subjects hear....The students come to the institute at the age of 5.
>For 2 preparing years
>after that the student come to elementary stage for 6 years then the
>intermediate stage for 3 years and final stage is the secondary stage for 3
>years the student here learn how to use computer and Windows programs beside
>the normal curriculum.

SignWriting List
June 3, 2001

Thank you for your message, Mohamed! So glad to hear from you.

I do not know why, but your previous messages never reached the
SignWriting List. But this one has, thank goodness!

Glad to hear about your work in Jordan and the KSA (Kingdom of Saudi
Arabia)....

5045 Re: Teacher Mohamed Mahmod in Saudi Arabia & Jord Valerie Sutton Sun  6/3/2001
5047 FENEIS Conference - Porto Alegre Brasil Charles Butler Sun  6/3/2001
5050 Re: FENEIS Conference - Porto Alegre Brasil Valerie Sutton Mon  6/4/2001

  Message 5044  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index