forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 5053  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Kandi Apple
Date:  Mon Jun 4, 2001  2:40 pm
Subject:  Re: FENEIS Conference - Porto Alegre Brasil

Thank you for all of the interesting information that you have sent me over the
past few months. Unfortunately, I'm not much of an emailer and don't like
getting
tons of email, so would you please remove me from your list?

If you ever separate your addresses and have a general site newsletter, I'd
appreciate getting an update -- just not general emails to and from your
personal
mail.

Thank you,
Kandi Apple