forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 5058  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Mon Jun 4, 2001  6:13 pm
Subject:  Re: Hello friends

SignWriting List
June 4, 2001

Marceone Corrêa from Brazil wrote:
>>> Venho em fase da aquisição da lingua de sinais. E por meio da
>>>internet fiquei conhecendo a singwriting. Li pouco, mas fiquei
>>>interessada em conhecer mais sobre o assunto. Por isso resolvi
>>>escrever e perguntar sobre: o que é signwriting? <<<

Hello Marceone!

Welcome to the SignWriting List!

I am so happy to see a message from you ;-)

You ask "What is SignWriting?".

Have you already seen this web page?

What is SignWriting?
https://www.SignWriting.org/about/what/what01.html

Once you have read this, then ask more questions...it takes a little
time to learn about SignWriting, but it is important for your deaf
students. They will be able to read their language, LIBRAS (Brazilian
Sign Language).

Attachment
what01.gif
Type: image/gif

  Message 5058  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index