forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 5062  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  SignNet-MCT-PUCRS
Date:  Tue Jun 5, 2001  12:53 pm
Subject:  Charles Butler in Brazil

SW list members:
For two months we have enjoyed the presence of Charles Butler among us, here in the museum of PUC and our colleagues from the city of Pelotas too. We'd like to thank you, Charles, for your contribution and, of course, for cheer us up with your sense of humour. It was nice share with you experiences, projects to the future, interpreting doubts and stories (specially for me, a sign language interpreter). It was a joy translate you to LIBRAS (LOL).
I hope your dictionary concludes and you publish and distribute it in USA and Brazil, I think it will improve the relantionship between our countries, mainly among deaf from both land.
You left yesterday and soon SW list members will receive your reports, but here it goes our THANK to you, from the deep of our hearts !
Hope you can return to Brazil in the future and will make efforts to one day go to USA (maybe in the Deaf Way next year, who knows ???).
Till there !
Cris
  Message 5062  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index