forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 5063  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  cmf
Date:  Tue Jun 5, 2001  4:31 pm
Subject:  Re: Nicaragua to New Mexico

James,

Your comment to Lorraine....I'm jumping in here not to respond for Lorraine
but to say for myself...yes..'do drop in' here in Albuquerque on your way
back east. We start back at school Aug 13th but I know I would love to meet
you and your traveling partners and share biliteracy learning/teaching
experiences. We can make arrangements especially if we have some preparation
time between now and then.

Cecilia
ps..surely you've seen comments from me as well on the SW list!