forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 5065  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Lorraine Crespin
Date:  Tue Jun 5, 2001  6:02 pm
Subject:  Re: Nicaragua to New Mexico

James,

Hello.
Yes, it would be wonderful to meet with you and any accompanying teachers,
children, and family dogs. School officially begins here Aug. 13th, but as
you know the life of a teacher is ongoing and we are often at the school site
early to set up our classrooms, etc. I may be in St. Louis the weekend of the
9th-11th but that is tentative at this time. Keep in touch as your plans
firm-up. I think it is very possible for a small group of us to meet. Perhaps
Nancy Cole would be able to come up from Las Cruces as well and we can share
our SW learning, ideas, and experiences.
Lorraine

  Message 5065  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index