forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 5068  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Charles Butler
Date:  Wed May 30, 2001  8:26 pm
Subject:  Re: SignBank: SignWriting Online Dictionaries

Iin actually using the Sign-Symbol-Sequence as taught in Lessons in Sign
Writing, I believe that your dictionary file should also link by handshape,
orientation, etc. as well. If you have indexing both ways, it will be a
MUCH more useable system. Write now, the indexing is based on the spoken
language Roman alphabet, not on SW.

Charles Butler