forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 5070  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Charles Butler
Date:  Wed May 30, 2001  9:21 pm
Subject:  Re: "Writing Hands the Way They Look" plus exceptions...

In editing the bilingual dictionary I found what seems to be an error in
writing in the dictionary that is loaded with the SW program. The sign is
for Baptist, and it has two identical hands doing the correct sideways
dunking motion, but they are identical left hands. The one on the right
should be the right hand unless you are intending this to be two left
hands--which is not a sign I have seen anywhere for Baptist.

Charles Butler