forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 5073  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Wed Jun 6, 2001  4:20 am
Subject:  Re: SignBank: SignWriting Online Dictionaries

Bill Reese wrote:
>The whole page flickered when I chose the next sign. For me it would be
>smoother and less distracting if the rest of the page remained the same
>and only the things that need to change would do so - like the SW symbol
>and associated word. I know that web design isn't easy....

SignWriting List
June 5, 2001

Thank you for taking a look at the web design, and giving me feedback, Bill.

You are right about the flickering. I tried to solve that problem for
days and could never get the cells to remain the same size from page
to page. I believe I need to use more up-to-date web design software.
There has to be a way to create a web template that will hold the
cells steady from click to click.

So I will talk to a web designer about this...

Thanks once again!
--

Val ;->