forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 5085  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Jerry Spillman
Date:  Wed Jun 6, 2001  3:18 pm
Subject:  Re: SignBank: SignWriting Online Dictionaries

Dear Valerie and List,

I visited the Online Dictionary sample site, and found it quite nice and
easy to use. I quite agree with Angus, I think the use of percentage in
your html source can cause you a lot of extra work in this case. I
realize that may be influenced by the Adobe program itself, but you
could experiment a little in the source code and find a balance using
number sizes that would yield a consistent spacing, as your table size
overall appears to remain the same from one sign to the next. My
personal opinion is that I would like for the overall table and graphics
to be about 1-1/2 times as large as it is now presented. However, that
probably is due to the trifocal (old age) syndrome.

Jerry.

  Message 5085  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index