forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 5091  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Wayne in Maine
Date:  Thu Jun 7, 2001  2:20 am
Subject:  Re: SignWriting Posters, T-Shirts, Mugs .....

James,
You're probably thinking of the place in the Maine Mall called Mug
Shots. I just had my "mug" placed on a mug there last weekend. It cost
$13.95, though I'm sure it could be done for much less if in quantities and
with the mugs provided. Here's what mine looked like.
- Wayne

James Shepard-Kegl wrote:
>Also, sometimes there are small stands for this stuff in shopping malls.

Attachment
Mvc-903s.jpg
Type: image/jpeg

5099 Re: SignWriting Posters, T-Shirts, Mugs ..... Valerie Sutton Thu  6/7/2001

  Message 5091  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index