forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 5094  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Jerry Spillman
Date:  Thu Jun 7, 2001  3:42 pm
Subject:  Re: SignBank: SignWriting Online Dictionaries

Dear Valerie and List,

I just visited the re-posted site. I see nothing wrong with its
operation from my perspective. The screen will blink between pages, but
unless one has an extremely fast computer and video card (and likely you
are working on a MAC, which is superior for graphics), this is no
different than you would see changing from one different website to
another on a PC. As I said, this is from the perspective of my
computer, an Aptiva (IBM) K6-2 333 mHz 160 MB SDRAM, using Windows
Millenium and Netscape 4.75. This is at best a mediocre computer, but
the site seem to work well for it.

Jerry.

  Message 5094  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index