forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 5105  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Henk Pel
Date:  Sun Jun 10, 2001  11:16 am
Subject:  Re: Free SW Literature for Conferences

-----Original Message-----
From: SignWriting List []On Behalf Of
Valerie Sutton
Sent: June 8, 2001 4:40 PM
To: SignWriting List
Subject: Free SW Literature for Conferences

SignWriting List
June 8, 2001

Dear SignWriting List:
Bill Reese has been kind enough to offer to help, by displaying free
SignWriting literature at a conference called the Southern Deaf
Showcase.

Thank you very much for this Bill!

Free SignWriting literature is available for anyone who would like to
distribute it. All you have to do is ask me for it ;-)

I am happy to send you printed literature from my office...

Yes Valerie, I would really like the "SignWriting literature" to
distribute around here in Gore Bay and Sudbury.
My address is Box 239 Gore Bay On. Canada P0P 1H0
Thank you so much!!!
Tini Pel

Or, you can also print them yourself. For example, these documents
are on the web for download:

SignWriting Information Packets
......in Adobe Acrobat .pdf format...
https://www.SignWriting.org/about/info/info.html

If you try document 14 below...that one is in black and white:

SW Lecture Handouts
https://www.SignWriting.org/acrobat/infopack/14-sw-lecture-handouts.pdf

To print it....be sure to "reduce it to fit" your paper size, and
also center it. The document itself is setup at 9" by 12" because
sometimes people need it to be on larger paper, but I print it on
smaller paper all the time and it works beautifully.

Please tell me what you decide to do, Bill...If you printed just a
few pages of that, plus I could send you copies of one four page
document in color...that would be a good compromise ;-)

  Message 5105  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index