forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 5136  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Tue Jun 19, 2001  3:32 pm
Subject:  Re: Sign Poetry

>Cyberjer.com is pleased to announce that a new article of Sign Writing
>Literature, "Charge of the Star Goddess", as rendered by Charles Butler,
>has been published on the Sign Poetry Site at:
>https://cyberjer.com/signpoet/pg8.htm

SignWriting List
June 19, 2001

This web page looks soooo nice Jerry! Thanks to you and Charles....

I am so happy that others are creating web sites using
SignWriting...I am behind on web design myself....it is like a
mountain I must climb...I have 8 web postings all partially
completed...

So it is a good thing that you and Stefan and Antonio Carlos and
others are doing your own web sites!

Val ;-)

  Message 5136  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index