forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 5141  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Lorraine Crespin
Date:  Tue Jun 19, 2001  9:41 pm
Subject:  Re: "ABC Stories" in ASL

Yes, the ABC stories I was referring to use all the letter handshapes of the
entire alphabet as Bill stated. You start with A and then proceed with the
story until Z.
I have one in mind and was searching for the videotape of it, but it is
locked up in a classroom for the summer. I will be seeing Kate soon and will
ask her to help me make sure I am remembering it correctly. It will be awhile
before I have anything ready for all of you to see, so many summer projects I
have taken on. I did get into my classroom today to pick up the SW dictionary
and manual. I've got to work on those arrows :)
Lorraine

  Replies Author Date
5149 Re: "ABC Stories" in ASL Valerie Sutton Wed  6/20/2001
5151 Movement Arrows in SW Valerie Sutton Wed  6/20/2001
5153 Re: Movement Arrows in SW Valerie Sutton Thu  6/21/2001
5154 Re: Movement Arrows in SW Valerie Sutton Thu  6/21/2001

  Message 5141  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index