forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 5145  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Wed Jun 20, 2001  4:32 pm
Subject:  Maltese Sign Language in SW...

On June 19, 2001, Marie Alexander from Malta wrote:
>>> Two deaf adults, Karl Borg and Dorianne Bezzina, and I are
>>>currently working (part-time - very part-time) on the Maltese Sign
>>>Language project. We have found signwriting extremely useful and
>>>have used video recordings of stories (e.g.the Maltese version of
>>>Thumbelina) and some other stuff (on Volcanoes) to practice
>>>signwriting. We are now compiling a dictionary....<<<

SignWriting List
June 20, 2001

Thank you, Marie, for the great report from Malta!

Someday, when you have something ready, we would love to see some
Maltese Sign Language written in SignWriting...it must be a very
unique Sign Language!

Feel free to write to ask questions...if there is a sign you are
having trouble with..don't hesitate...

Val ;-)

  Message 5145  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index