forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 5147  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Wed Jun 20, 2001  5:13 pm
Subject:  Re: New document on my homepage www.gebaerdenschrift.de

Stefan from Germany wrote:
> I put a new document on my homepage today which might be of
>interest for other teachers of Deaf students. This is a document
>written by Deaf adults - who teach DGS in Germany....
>https://www.gebaerdenschrift.de/documents/brech/brech_womit.htm

SignWriting List
June 20, 2001

Thank you for the great posting, Stefan.

For the SW List, below is one sample from Stefan's posting...

Notice how Stefan's students placed a question mark symbol at the end
of each sentence...(the thin line and the thick line at the end of
each line is a question mark symbol in SignWriting)...

They also marked each question by the head projecting forward in the
last sign...which shows the "feeling of a question" at the end...

Attachment
brech18.gif
Type: image/gif

  Message 5147  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index