forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 5156  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Fri Jun 22, 2001  1:07 pm
Subject:  a question about Sign programs...

SignWriting List
June 22, 2001

Dear SW List:
I get some interesting questions sometimes. Here is one:

"Before I can learn to write sign langauge I want to learn the
language. I need to know is there a lesson I can download to my
computer to learn to sign?"

I usually tell people they need to call their local schools to
arrange for classes in Sign Language, but in this case, they want to
know of a computer program that can teach Sign Language...does anyone
know of one?

Val ;-)

  Message 5156  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index